FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When will my order be shipped?
Most of our Items are made to order. Styles that are not on hand at time of your order will ship in approximately 4-10 weeks, depending on the style. You will receive confirmation of shipment and tracking information when the order is sent. If you need your jewelry sooner, please contact us to see how quickly we can accommodate you. Items found in the ready-to-ship selection ship in 2-3 business days.
What is Moritz Glik Jewelry made out of?
- Our Kaleidoscope Shakers™ window panes are made of white sapphire crystal, the same grade/quality of sapphire crystal used in h watches. They are extremely resistant to scratches and virtually impossible to break.
- All pieces are made of 18-karat gold (some older collections also have parts in sterling silver).
- All stones are full cut. We DO NOT use broken stones.
- All diamonds are conflict-free.
- Diamonds used for setting are VVS-VS1, E/F color.
- Melee diamonds used inside the shakers are VS1-SI2, G/H color.
- Rose cut diamonds are VS-SI1 G/H.
Where is Moritz Glik jewelry made?
All shakers are assembled in our studio in New York City. The shakers are filled up stone by stone to achieve maximum cleanliness inside. Several pieces are completely handmade from scratch.
Does Moritz Glik offer engraving?
Yes, engraving is available for certain items. Please contact our staff at +1 212 679 0948 or firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday - Friday 10am-6pm EST for pricing and availability. All pieces are hand engraved by Moritz Glik himself with their TCW and gold karat.
Can Moritz Glik size an item?
It depends on the style. Open rings, and rings with pave setting or enamel on the band are usually not resizable. All stock ring sizes are 6.5 for women. We will size up or down up to 1.5 sizes. Sizing may take an additional 7-10 business days in addition to shipping time. The first ring sizing is at no cost to you. Should a re-size occur a second time there is a $95.00 fee plus shipping. For all bracelet sizing, please contact our staff at +1 212 679 0948 or email@example.com, Monday - Friday 10am-6pm EST.
How to care for your Moritz Glik jewelry
- Rings and bracelets made after January 2020 are water resistant, however, we do recommend keeping them away from water and other liquids. Never swim or shower with your jewelry.
- Necklaces and earrings are NOT water resistant. They could be made water resistant at an additional cost. Please contact our staff at +1 212 679 0948 or firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday - Friday 10am-6pm EST for special requests.
- A soft dry cloth should be used to remove fingerprints and dust when necessary. Sunglasses wiping cloths are perfect for that.
- NEVER machine polish your jewelry. Do NOT use steam or ultrasonic cleaners in your jewelry. Do NOT apply fire on your jewelry. If any maintenance/repair is needed, we strongly advise you to contact us.
How do I submit a repair?
For any repair inquiries, please contact the original store where the item was purchased or our staff at +1 212 679 0948 or by email at email@example.com.
What is my warranty?
We warranty the craftsmanship of our jewelry for life as long as the care instructions are followed. Please contact us to arrange any repairs at +1 212 679 0948 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions about wholesale or collaborations please contact: email@example.com
For press inquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org